4Patriots 72-Hour Emergency Food Supply Survival Kit, Perfect for Camping, Freeze Dried Preparedness Food, Designed to Last 25 Years, Be Ready with 16 Servings of Delicious Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
- 16 DELICIOUS SERVINGS: Includes family-favorite recipes like Creamy Rice & Vegetable Dinner, America's Finest Mac & Cheese and Grammy's Sweet Oatmeal. That’s about 5 servings a day for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Each Kit has an average of 3,760 total calories (approx. 1,253 calories per day - you may want or need more+) for energy and nutrients to survive an emergency situation
- +YOU MAY WANT OR NEED MORE CALORIES PER DAY especially if you’re pregnant, a child, elderly, or have health conditions. Your food kit is designed to provide energy & nutrients for 1 person in an emergency, not to be a complete caloric replacement during normal times.
- “DISASTER-RESISTANT” PACKAGING: Triple-layer Mylar pouches help protect your food. This premium packaging works as a barrier to help protect against things that can harm your food: air, light and moisture. Then we use a high-tech, high-capacity oxygen absorber to suck OUT any excess air. Which seals IN your food’s shelf life.
- TASTE GREAT, NUTRITIOUS & EASY TO PREPARE: Simply add boiling water, simmer and serve. It takes about 15 minutes from start to finish.
- PROUDLY PACKED IN USA, NO ADDED MSG: Your food is packed at a family-owned facility in Utah, USA using the finest ingredients sourced from the USA & around the world. And the hard-working folks that make your food are experts in their field; nutritionists, chefs, engineers, & quality control inspectors. Our facility is SQF certified & registered with the USDA and FDA.
- DESIGNED TO LAST 25 YEARS: The 72-Hour Food Kit is designed to last 25 years. Storage conditions impact the shelf life of your food. For best results, always protect your food from heat, air and moisture. Avoid prolonged exposure to temps above 75 degrees F. Keep food sealed until ready to eat. Shelf life will vary based on storage conditions.
Write Your Own Review